Special grants available to Oxford City clubs and organisation
Posted: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 13:20
The Oxford Sports Council is pleased to announce that their Special Grants application process will be open between 20th January 2020 and 31st March 2020.
Applications are invited from clubs and organisations seeking between £1,000 and £15,000 and will be judged on the merits of the applications and how they fit with the aim of improving the opportunities for sport and increasing participation within sport in Oxford.The deadline for applications is 31st March, 2020.
The successful recipients of Special Grants will be announced and monies awarded at the AGM and Presentation Night of the Oxford Sports Council on Wednesday, 20th May, 2020.
Special Grants will be offered to the best application(s) that include one or more of the following:
• Illustrate good, long term benefits for their particular club and/or sport
• Help to increase participation in sport
• Promote higher performance/excellence in sport
• Applications from schools must show the funds will also benefit the wider community outside of school hours.
Although not essential, we will be encouraged to see evidence that applicants are raising funds themselves to contribute towards the project.
Organisations can choose the application method which best fits for them – for example written presentation, PowerPoint presentation, short video presentation or any other method, which it is possible for the committee to view / read.
The application could include facilities, equipment, coaching programmes and similar.
• That we will not accept applications for hire of facilities, transport/travel costs or advertising/promotion.
• Organisations applying for Special Grants funding must be fully based within the boundaries of Oxford city
• Special Grant funding cannot be used to fund activity or development which will take place before 20th May 2020
• Only applications received by 31st March 2020 will be considered.
Please submit your application by post to Oxford Sports Council, c/o OXSRAD, Court Place Farm, Marsh Lane, Marston, Oxford OX3 0NQ or by email: email@example.com
The final decisions on the grant applications will be at the discretion of the Oxford Sports Council.