Wellbeing Wednesdays at the Park Club, Milton
Posted: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 07:50 by Emma Freeman
We all know the importance of being healthy both physically and mentally, and to promote this Soll Leisure are running 'Wellbeing Wednesday' events on the first Wednesday of each month. These fantastic days are held at the Park Club in Abingdon, in an attempt to support local businesses to lead healthier, more active lifestyles.
The next event takes place on Wednesday 3rd May at the Park Club on Milton Park, and provides employees with an opportunity to benefit from the following sessions:
- Circuits exercise class - 07:30 - 08:00 (£2) A 30-minute class that includes both cardio and resistance training.
- Yoga class - 14:00 - 14:45 (£3) Yoga focuses on a series of movements designed to improve strength, flexibility and breathing to boost physical and mental wellbeing.
- 30-minute Personal Training tasters - (FREE) See one of our Personal Trainers for a taster session.
- Nutritionist talks - 12:00 - 12:45 (£3) -nutrition talk based on weight management and fad diets.
- Wellbeing talks - 12:45 - 13:30 (£3) - discussing how to effectively manage your time for balance, wellbeing and success.
- Health check and Personal Training Consultation - (£2.50) - Book in for a review of your health using our Boditrax machine, and have the opportunity to speak to one of our personal trainers for advice on your training
Please email email@example.com for more information or to book your place