£16,000 (pro-rata amount) 20 hours across 3-5 days (exact hours/days flexible and negotiable)
Closing date: 5pm on September 6th 2019
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed business support co-ordinator to join the heart of our busy and ambitious team to ensure we are organised and efficient.
Active Oxfordshire is a dynamic and forward- looking CIO (Charitable Incorporated Organisation) working with stakeholders and partners across the County to tackle inactivity and health inequalities.
We're passionate about helping the people in most need across Oxfordshire by working with partners to increase physical activity. Working with our key partners, schools, activity deliverers and businesses we seek to ensure the right opportunities are available at the right time and place for people to be active.
You will support our work by providing administration to the Active Oxfordshire team, Chief Executive and board of Trustees, including minutes and meeting administration, dissemination of information and office tasks.
To be successful in this role, you will need to;
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have strong IT skills in MS Office, and the ability to learn new IT skills
• Show focus and confidence - Be great at planning and balancing multiple priorities, whilst working under pressure, often to tight deadlines
• Be effective at team working
• Have a comprehensive understanding of data processing, databases and administration tasks
If you are a dedicated and enthused individual with great communication and organisational skills, and a sound knowledge of IT software and databases, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on September 6th.
Interviews will be held on September 17th 2019 at the Active Oxfordshire Offices in Kidlington.
- Business Support Co-ordinator Vacancy Job Description (PDF, 159 Kb)