Oxfordshire School Games Festivals
The 2018/19 Oxfordshire School Games promises to be yet another exciting year of school sport with over 100 competitions planned throughout the year hosted by a number of venues in the county.
Keep checking back for dates and details!
Codes of Conduct
The School Games Codes of Conduct were decided by the young people of Oxfordshire to encourage not only the competitors but also spectators and supporters, leaders and officials, team managers, coaches and officials to show positive behaviours and help make the Oxfordshire School Games an enjoyable experience for all!
Competition Rules and Formats
- U13 Unified Basketball (PDF, 247 Kb)
- Primary Mixed Boccia (PDF, 226 Kb)
- Yrs 3 And 4 Boys And Girls Cross Country (PDF, 244 Kb)
- Yrs 5 And 6 Boys And Girls Cross Country (PDF, 243 Kb)
- Yr 7 Boys And Girls Cross Country (PDF, 242 Kb)
- Yrs 8 And 9 Boys And Girls Cross Country (PDF, 244 Kb)
- Yrs 10 And 11 Boys And Girls Cross Country (PDF, 244 Kb)
- Yrs 12 And 13 Boys And Girls Cross Country (PDF, 243 Kb)
- U14 Mixed Go Ride Cycling 8 (PDF, 309 Kb)
- Yrs 3 And 4 Mixed Tri Golf (PDF, 246 Kb)
- Primary Key Steps Gymnastics Rulesheet 9 (PDF, 277 Kb)
- Secondary Rounders (PDF, 243 Kb)